PVmet 75 Solar Monitoring
Economical Weather Monitoring
The PVmet™ 75 is an aggressively priced model, featuring RainWise's own amplified silicon irradiance sensor and other sensors specific to PV power generation. The PVmet™ 75 low cost station is compact and simple to install making it feasible for both residential and commercial PV monitoring projects. Ships fully assembled and factory calibrated.
The PVmet series of weather stations are designed to meet the monitoring demands of cutting-edge solar power generation. The RainWise PVmet 75 station comes fully assembled and is fully operational in minutes. All our PVmet stations are SunSpec certified or compliant and feature integration via MODBUS RTU interface using RS-485. Our growing family of PVmet solutions offer the right fit for any PV monitoring project.
- Top quality Irradiance Sensor made by RainWise can be configured for either Global or Plane-of-Array monitoring
- 1 or 2 x Back-of-PV Panel Temp Sensor(s)
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor
- Modbus RTU Communication
- Ethernet Modbus TCP option available
- Ships fully-assembled and factory calibrated
- SunSpec Compatible