PVmet 100 Solar Monitoring
The PVmet 100 is our standard model, featuring an adjustable Irradiance Sensor and other sensors specific to PV power generation. The PVmet 100 is cost-effective, compact and simple to install making it feasible for both residential and commercial PV monitoring projects. Ships fully assembled and factory calibrated.
The PVmet series of weather stations are designed to meet the monitoring demands of cutting-edge solar power generation. The RainWise PVmet 100 station comes fully assembled and is fully operational in minutes. All our PVmet stations are SunSpec certified or compliant and feature integration via MODBUS RTU interface using RS-485. Our growing family of PVmet solutions offer the right fit for any PV monitoring project.
- Adjustable Irradiance Sensor for Global or Plane-of-Array Monitoring
- 1 or 2 x Back-of-PV Panel Temp Sensor(s)
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor
- Modbus RS-485 Communication
- Ethernet Modbus TCP Option available
- Ships fully assembled and factory calibrated
- SunSpec Certified