PVmet 330 All Weather Data Commercial Model
Comprehensive Sensor Coverage
The PVmet 330 is our most comprehensive weather monitoring station, featuring the fullest range of sensors specific to PV power generation. This thorough, cost-effective, commercial model is compact and simple to install. Ships fully assembled and factory calibrated.
The PVmet series of weather stations are designed to meet the monitoring demands of cutting-edge solar power generation. The PVmet™ 330 provides a complete monitoring experience with the fullest range of irradiance, temperature, wind, rain and humidity sensors. All our PVmet stations are SunSpec certified or compliant and feature integration via MODBUS RTU interface using RS-485. Our growing family of PVmet solutions offer the right fit for any PV monitoring project.
- Global Solar Irradiance Sensor/Optional Plane of Array Irradiance Sensor
- 1 or 2 PV Back-of-PV Panel Temp Sensor(s)
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor
- Wind Speed Sensor Wind Direction Sensor
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Rain Gauge Sensor
- Modbus RTU Communication
- Ethernet Modus TCP option available
- Ships fully assembled and factory calibrated
- SunSpec Compatibility Pending