The Professional All-Purpose Compact Weather Station
The RainWise MB line enables easy connectivity of our premier weather stations to any system supporting the industry standard Modbus protocol. The MK-III-RTI-MB offers the desired selection of sensors for many industrial and building automation applications as well as transportation and environmental usage and monitoring systems.
The RainWise MB line enables easy connectivity of our premier weather stations to any system supporting the industry standard Modbus protocol. Seamlessly communicating with either a remote programmable controller or integrated control system, the RainWise MB line of stations provide crucial environmental data needed to monitor and carry out actions based on meteorological conditions such as wind speed, wind direction, temperature and many other weather based variables. Optional NIST certification of sensors is also available.
Typical Modbus systems include:
- PLC's (Programmable Logic Controller)
- RTU's (Remote Telemetry Unit)
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) Systems
- DCS (Distributed Control System)
- BMS (Building Management System)
- Agricultural Irrigation Systems
- Wind Speed
- Wind Direction
- Ambient Temperature
- Relative Humidity
- Barometric Pressure
- Industrial Aluminum Rain Gauge (Heated upgrade available with 120V/240V)
- Solar Radiation
- UV Radiation
- UV Index
- 1 Degree Wind Sensor
- PV/Battery powered station (MK-III-RTI-MBS) upgrade available.