This unique cable allows you to use bridge/connectivity between the Universal Serial Bus (USB) and Serial Port Interface.
The USB Serial Converter is the lightest way to connect your CC-2000 to the USB port on a Mac or PC. This product operates as a bridge between one USB port and a standard RS-232 Serial port. Just connect the cable into the CC-2000 serial port.
- Converts a standard 9-pin serial port to USB
- Complies with USB Specification v1.1(0) & USB CDC v1.1
- Supports RS232 Serial Interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- USB full speed communication and Bus Powered
- Single Cable USB to Serial communication
- Detects USB suspend condition
- Supports Plug & Play specification
- Supports Automatic handshake mode
- Supports up to 1 Mbps data transfer rate
- Support Remote wake-up and power management
- Draws power directly from USB requiring no additional power adapter
- 1 Ft. Length
- Drivers and Manual on a CD