CC-3000 - Data Logger
Enhanced computer interface and weather data logger
The CC-3000 is our next generation data logger and computer interface. Connectivity, storage capacity and features have all been enhanced. The CC-3000 replaces the CC-2000 and MKIIICC interface.
Please be sure to select the model that matches your weather station. Long range versions support LR weather stations only.
Next generation data logger replacing CC-2000 and MKIIICC interface. Enhanced connectivity and storage capacity.
- Fast USB 2.0 interface (RS-232 version available) - An RS-232 version is available for applications that require serial connections like cellular and satellite modems. The baud rate has been boosted from 9600 to 115,200. USB drivers are provided for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- 2 MB of flash memory - With a 49834-record capacity the CC-3000 will log for over 11 months at a 10-minute logging interval. The capacity will vary depending selected sensors. A base record is 42 bytes in length.
- NiMH battery backup- Fully charged batteries will keep the CC-3000 running for more than 24 hours.
- Inside Temperature- A thermistor-based temperature sensor is built into the interface. This provides inside temperature which can be very useful for freeze alarms in vacation homes.
- Advanced hi-speed processor
- Integrated radio receiver - the LR radio receiver is build right into the unit. This means less wires and a cleaner desk. A power cable and USB cable are all that are required. The new switching power supply is smaller and more efficient.
- Software updates through your computer - The new CPU can be reprogrammed via the USB or RS-232 interface. This means that updates can be quickly and easily applied by the user. This also allows for multiple software programs that use the same hardware. RainWise can now offer custom software designed for specific tasks. Contact us if you have a specific requirement.
- Now supports both English and metric units
- New command protocol - The new command protocol was designed to offer greater flexibility, be more user friendly and easier for software developers to use. The full protocol and command list are supplied in the CC-3000 instruction manual.
- Daylight savings support - The dates, times and shift are user selectable. This allows the CC-3000 to be used in any country around the world.
- Expansion port – allows for connection with digital and analog sensors.
- Free software- Each CC-3000 is shipped with a free version of Weatherview32 V8 Home Edition. Upgrades are available. WeatherSnoop for Mac is sold separately.