Need help deciding which RainWise product is right for you?
Tell us who you are:
Davis - compatible zero power ultrasonic wind sensor
The Sonic Anemo DZP is self powered through its own solar panel, requiring no additional power. It is well suited for remote installations where power consumption makes a difference. This unit connects directly through a pulse or potentiometer input. It is compatible with Davis Weather stations such as the Vantage Pro 2 and replaces Davis anemometer model numbers: 7911, 7913, 7914 and 6410.
With no moving parts to wear out this fully autonomous sensor can measure even the lightest of winds.
North American Exclusive To RainWise Inc.
All LCJ products are manufactured in Vertou, France
Product Support & Documentation
• Output data format: Pulse for anemometer, Potentiometer for wind vane
• Update Output: Once per second
• Wind module sensitivity: 0,13m/s
• Wind module resolution: 0,05m/s
• Wind module dynamic: 0,13-40m/s
• direction sensitivity: +/-1°
• Direction resolution: 1°
• Power supply: 8 to 33 VDC
• Electrical consumption: 2.7mA @ 12V
• Operating temperature range without iceeing: -15°C.55°C
• Connecting lines: 5 meter cable
• Interconnections: Power supply, 1 RJ for Davis Compatibility
8 Weight of head: 100gr
• Mounting type: Vertical mast
Support & Documentation
Documentation & Downloads
Most often, your support inquiry can be resolved by consulting our extensive collection of product documentation and/or software downloads. Please review the set of available documentation and/or downloads available for this product below:
Before you contact support...
Before you contact RainWise support, please review our frequently asked questions for this product.
If your support inquiry is not resolved by consulting either our documentation or our downloads, you may wish to contact RainWise Support.